Wilfred Denetclaw, Jr.
|Judith Salmon Kaur
Maggie Werner Washburn
Maggie Werner Washburn, PhD - Hispanic Anglo
- General and/or why they became interested in their current careers?
- How has being a minority affected your professional experience?
- On the average, how many hours do you work a week?
- What characteristics of your current position do you continue to find exciting and rewording?
- What aspects of your current position do you continue to find unexciting and unappealing?
- How does your job help society, under-served populations and/or your community?
- How has your culture helped you in your current career?
- Have you ever seriously considered terminating your education, or dropping out of school?
- What types of science careers do you feel are going to be in great demand in the next 20 years?
- What types of jobs would you recommend university students have while enrolled in school?
- What recommendations do you have for university minority science students?